I’ve just now successfully registered my business name ELEPHANT EDITS with ASIC Connect and I’m so excited!
But I’m going to try and keep a handle on things and not expect too much too soon. It seems I’ve got a lot to get started on in any case:
- Create a logo and catchline
- Join the Editors Society of WA
- Renew my PO Box address
- Investigate business insurance
- Investigate tax deductions
- Find an accountant
- Find a lawyer
- Create a business plan
- Create a marketing plan
- Gather start up information from Small Business Centre NW Metro and the SBDC
- Join the Wanneroo Business Association
- Create a website (I’m in the process of confirming my domain name and business email address)
If anyone can help me, or provide advice on any of my tasks, I would welcome your input. And of course any jobs are welcome!
Bye for now.